Monday, September 1, 2008

SKOC Trial -- Day 3

Well, we were able to round off the weekend nicely!

Both boys had a Rally Novice trial this morning. Gio took High in Class in Novice A with a score of 97. And Romeo took 4th in class in Novice B, also with a 97. That finished off both of their CKC Rally Novice titles. Because they did SO well ... Gio taking High in Class for each leg, and both boys getting a perfect 100 score along the way, I decided to splurge and celebrate with a professional photograph.


Gio also had another obedience trial this afternoon. He qualified in 2nd place with a score of 190. That is now two legs towards his CD!

Both boys were entered in a second Rally trial this afternoon, but because of a scheduling conflict with Gio's obedience run and because both boys finished off their RN this morning, I decided to pull them from the extra trial. That means that Romeo only got one run in today, so I feel obligated to take him out to agility practice tonight. My feet are killing me, but I'm hoping a couple of hours to relax (and a nice cold Ceasar ... Blood Mary to any US readers) will even things out for me.

Congratulations to everyone that did well at the show this weekend! I saw a lot of friends earn some impressive titles, pull off some fabulous runs in obedience, rally, and agility, and a couple of really nice placements in conformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment