Saturday, September 27, 2008

Autumn Photo Shoot

I love this time of year! The colours are gorgeous and, not being very tolerant of heat, the temperatures are just perfect for me. I noticed this past week that the leaves were all starting to change colour on campus, so thought it would be a good idea to take the boys down today to get a few shots before campus maintenance got the lawn mowers out and mulched all the wonderful leaves into gross powdery dust. The lighting wasn't perfect (still shopping for my new camera ... maybe soon so I can take advantage of the leaves by the river while they are still out!), but I think the boys are so photogenic (no ... I'm not biased! *snicker*) that they didn't turn out too bad. I took a whole bunch of pictures, with the help of my wonderful assistant who ran back and forth behind me and did little gigs in the leaf piles to get the boys' attention where I wanted it (thanks mom!). Here are the best of the bunch.










No comments:

Post a Comment