Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy Busy Sunday

It seems like I have barely had time to sit down this weekend!

Up early (-ish) this morning and back to the flyball tournament to take some more video. It doesn't seem as if I got as much today as I did yesterday. Tomorrow evening I will work on putting the clips together and post the resulting video here as well as on YouTube.

I probably could have slept in a wee bit, but there was a reason I wanted to get to the flyball tournament decently early this morning. A local artist was set up and I wanted to be first in line! He has been at a couple of dog shows and events, but it seems that whenever I run into him, something prevents me from stopping. Either no time, no money, or an already large line-up! He does great colorful portraits of dogs, cats, people, whatever. I got a portait of Gio a couple of years back at a flyball tournament he was set up at, so it was time to get one of Romeo done.




















The artist is Ryan Schmidt from OokieOokie.com I just love his works, they are so bright and vibrant!

I left the flyball tournament around noon, ran home for a quick second, then had to dash off again for the Hub City Kennel Club classes from 1-5. Then a friend's birthday party this evening. I ditched out of that early as I was absolutely pooped and could not stop yawning. I almost can't wait for the normal work week to begin again so that I can get some normal rest time!

Here are a couple of quick pics that I was able to snap of some up-and-coming dogs on our flyball team. They were just at the tournament to soak up the atmosphere.

Aura - Rough Collie

Millie - American Eskimo

Monty - Hound cross

No comments:

Post a Comment