Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Home Office

I'm currently in the middle of final revisions for my Master's thesis. It's a pretty grueling process and I'm really looking forward to being done with the whole thing. I can see a tiny little pin point of light at the end of the tunnel now, which is a vast improvement over the pitch blackness that I have been stumbling around in for the past 2.5 years. Last Thursday I handed in over 100 typed pages for editing to my supervisor, on Monday I received about 50 pages back with some corrections to make and instructions to expand and elaborate certain areas. Today, I decided to stay home and tackle some of the longer revisions as it is much nicer to write in my own comfy office area with my sweat pants on and the pooches to keep my company.

I was quite proud of myself for the amount of work I got done today, so at around 3pm I decided that I deserved a break. So I dug out the camera and hauled the dogs over to the park for a game of fetch.

Don't know where Romeo was headed, but he was sure far behind Gio on the way back!

The ball is always fair game ... even if it's already in someone's mouth.

Even if you don't get the ball, you can make a new game out of racing back to mom.

That is a lot of effort just to leap over the worn foot path!

















Gio is now giving subliminal messages that he misses flyball ...
Now imitating our flyball team logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment