Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gio Update - Tuesday Morning

I don't have time to write much right now, I will have a more thorough post this evening. But since so many people have been checking in regularly, hoping for an update, it is the least I can do.

Just got back to work from visiting with Gio this morning. He is looking REALLY GOOD! Much happier, wiggly bum and all. No puking while I was there, but I wasn't able to speak with the vet as she was busy so I don't know if he has kept his food down or not. Since he is looking so great, I'm assuming that the food stayed down.

They are re-running some blood work today to see if things are looking up internally as well. Hopefully the internal results will be as positive as the external improvements. The vet will likely get back to me about the results later, so hopefully I will have some more conclusive information to post this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment