Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catch-Up

Hey all. Sorry for the lack of blog-action lately. I'm finding that I'm spending much less time on the computer lately. Think it has to do with the change of living conditions. Before, I was all cramped into one room ... bed, computer, TV. So I would just sit in front of the computer and swivel as I saw fit. Now with everything in different rooms, I'm really not in the computer room as often. Guess that is likely a good thing, right?

Anyways, the boys have been keeping busy. Therapy dog visits and rally-o practice. We have a little walk routine now, and if I leave at just the right time we end up meeting our new "park buddies" on their respective walks. Joey, the Labbie-type mix, and a little Shih Tzu pup whose name I have forgotten, I think it was something like Izzy.

More sheep carnage has been going on. The boys shared a sheep shoulder the other day.

Little Mr. Dramatic had to play up the whole "carnivore" image for the camera.


Gio also felt that he could block Romeo from getting any sheep if he casually draped his front paws over the whole hunk. ... Didn't work.

I also caught the boys sharing a moment of brotherly love ...


"No ... I am NOT cuddling with my little brother. I'm wrestling with him ... yeah ... big mean fighting dog, that's me. ... GRRR!"

No comments:

Post a Comment