Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ode to a Benny

One of my most faithful blog followers let it be known quite clearly this afternoon that she is NOT impressed that I missed my entry yesterday.

SORRY!

I got to reading a book and got a little swept away, completely forgot about the blog. Well ... no ... that is a lie. I did remember briefly that I should write an entry, but the book won.

In order to make it up to her, I am dedicating this entry to her pooch ... Bentley.

Bentley (aka Benny) is a Border Collie x Jack Russel Terrier cross, or in "designer dog" terms, a BoJack. Benny competes in NAFA flyball and absolutely LOVES it! He gets a little "enthusiastic" about the game, but that's a BoJack for ya.

I've gathered up all the pictures I can find of Benny, to show off his handsome good looks.

Benny stalking the box at a flyball practice.

Benny jumping.

More jumping Benny.



Benny REALLY wants to play flyball!


And here are a couple of pictures that I stole from Benny's Dogster page and Benny's River Runner bio.

Coy Benny.

"Gimme the ball" Benny.

Benny and his buddy, Sonny, snuffling the beach.

Prize-winning Benny.

Snuggly Benny.

Benny gots a ball.



No comments:

Post a Comment