Sunday, November 9, 2008

I JINXED IT!

Yesterday I posted that I was so impressed that we didn't have any snow yet a week into November. Well, apparently I jinxed it. It's snowing now, it's been snowing almost all afternoon. People are already driving like idiots, slamming on their brakes randomly in the middle of Circle Drive. I passed a big accident already on Circle Drive bridge on the way home from Rally-O practice. I don't know what it is, but a skiff of snow makes even the best of drivers turn into horrible drivers. No one remains a "good driver" in the winter, they either turn into reckless maniacs or over-careful brake-riders. Bother are just as dangerous.

The boys are split in their appreciation of the snow.

"My toes are cold already."

"Oh, but you have a ball. Well, I guess I'm not THAT cold."

Thank goodness there are always "inside games" to play ... Like destroying boxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment