Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hot Hot Hot!

34C (93F) ... Yikes!

The car is in the shop ... darn engine light again. So with no form of transportation and a severe allergy to the Saskatoon bus system (it makes me all bitter and jumpy), I'm working from home. The boys love it, though I can't say that they are helping much in my search for procrastination. A lot of their day involves sleeping on the floor, moving to the bed for another nap, then to the couch, then back to the floor.

I took a break from the computer screen to take the boys outside and enjoy some of the heat. But in temperatures like this, the only acceptable activity is more napping.


Or possibly finding a good patch of sunlight, squinting your eyes and pointing your face towards the warmth.


Then back inside for a big drink of water and another relaxing nap in the cool air conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment