Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Presents

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Some time with family and friends, good food, good drinks, and good times.

"Santa" brought me a lovely table lamp ...

So that means the boys got ...
A BOX!
And THAT means ...

MORE "101 THINGS TO DO WITH A BOX"!




While Romeo is playing, Gio is in a down-stay behind the camera. You can hear him "protesting" that Romeo is getting treats and he isn't. Gio is a work in progress with the Box Game. He had a short session tonight, but as he is more inclined to killing the box, we are taking it slow. I'm trying to break him of the "101 Ways to Destroy a Box" version of the game by keeping sessions short and only clicking for his calm approaches to the box. I find it helps if I ask for a "down" before introducing the box, then he tends to do his tricks from a down position and less harm comes of the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment