Friday, October 24, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year ...

No, not Christmas ... PET EXPO WEEKEND!



I love the Saskatoon annual Pet Expo, always a good time out with the boys.

Sadly, the expo seems to be getting smaller and smaller each year. Likely some bad business planning, they charge way too much for commercial booths, effectively cutting out many of the small local pet businesses that might be interested in attending. Non-profit organizations get cheap booths, but there aren't enough of those around to fill the place up. But I guess that is how these things go.

Anyways, even with the expo getting smaller, I seem to be getting busier! I'm working at three booths this weekend: River Runners, Hub City Kennel and Obedience Club, and St. John Ambulance. There are a bunch of demos happening, but I'm not participating in any of those this time around. Though there will be an area set up for Rally-O demos throughout the day, so I will take the boys over for a practice in between my shifts.

If you are in Saskatoon this weekend, you should definitely stop by Prairieland Park and take in some of the festivities! Clicky on the linky above for info. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment