Thursday, June 4, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I admit it, I have been slacking off in the grooming department. My excuses? Well, with Gio being ill he hasn't been going on his therapy dog visits, so I haven't been as diligent with feet trimming and grooming as I normally am. And Romeo, well I really don't have an excuse, except for the fact that stripping him out is such a daunting task I prefer to ignore it most of the time.

But I finally broke down and decided that a good stripping and brush out was long over due.

Which leads me to this very important declaration ...

PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ... I LOVE MY FURMINATOR!!



I believe I was able to strip 2.38 Miniature Poodles out of my two boys.

Proof? You want proof? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PROOF!!

(ahem ... sorry ... moving on)





No comments:

Post a Comment