Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a hard job ... but someone's gotta do it!

Romeo had his first "real" therapy dog visit at Saskatoon City Hospital tonight. Seems like it's been a long time coming. We've been there a number of times for orientations and supervised visits, then I was there a couple of times acting as an evaluator for other teams during their supervised visits. But it has finally reached the point where Romeo and I are doing for-honest therapy dog visits at the hospital. I had to take the opportunity to take some pictures, and true to form, Romeo hammed it up. He is such a sucker for the camera!

I couldn't decide which emotion I liked the most ... what do you think?

INTENSE!

PROUD!

SWEET!

Ooh! Is that a ball over there?!

Romeo really loves his job, he's such a show-off and thrills to perform for the nursing staff and patients alike. Of course, I guess it's a pretty sweet job if you can get it ... show up, look cute, get bum scratches, eat some cheese ... hmmm, where do I sign up?


No comments:

Post a Comment