Friday, April 10, 2009

Here comes Peter Cotton-Tail ...


I tried to find bunny ears or something fun and "Easter-y" while out and about this morning. But apparently I was a little too ambitious and got to the mall before everything opened at noon. All I could find (and afford) were a little basket and a dozen plastic eggs. The boys had fun with those, though.

Romeo thought it was a great game to pull each egg out of the basket one by one ...

"Look what I found! EGGGEEEE!"

Gio protested when I tried to get him to hold the basket in his mouth.

"Nope. Not gonna do it. No way, no how."

"Oh. You have a cookie! Well, why didn't you say so?"

Please note, that Gio's small picture in the Easter greeting image counts as another reason why Shelties have long noses.


No comments:

Post a Comment