Monday, January 26, 2009

TAG!

I've been tagged by The Knights Shelties and Blue Dog for a picture game!

Here are the rules:

Open a document or file folder,
Click on the fifth folder and then the fifth photo.
Post the photo and describe it.
Then tag 5 other bloggers.

Opening up all my photo files, this is the 5th photo in the 5th folder ...

This photo was taken in December of 2007. I was participating in an online "trick photo contest" with a group of friends. The trick of the week was a "paw touch". Since it was nearly Christmas, I decided to get Gio to do a paw touch to a Christmas ball hanging on the tree. Here he is (with very scruffy toes!) in the process of reaching for the ball.

Now, I am going to tag:

Mika and Wall-e of Dream Dogz
Ruby of A Genuine Ruby
Simba of Pop Dog Blog
Heidi and Shelby of Heart-Dogs Heal
Casper, Buddy, and Nikki of Casper's Adventures

(Sorry if I tagged anyone that has already been tagged for this game. OOPS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment