Thursday, November 24, 2011

Latest Fashion Jacket Trends 2011

The shorter more latest fashion trends! Short black leather jacket is dynamic to outline good figure while curves show the proportion of the natural waist also stretch the lower body. Decorated with white Falbala rock with clamping ratio of different shades of colors, looks slim!



In recent times is both here in the Netherlands, misty which means not the best Photo lighting … But we did our best.
Here are the results of my appearance of the day; I wear wet look of skinny jeans ASOS, a T-shirt of Zoe Karssen on ASOS, a furry jacket from Stores, gun boots from Sacha, vintage Chanel bag, H & M hat and a ring from Beginningboutique.
Today was my first day at my internship, Addy van den Krommenacker, very exciting! I'm still very proud of the team drew up a part of such a talented and all very friendly, designer of the majority.

















No comments:

Post a Comment